“Leading a meaningful life” is what we all are striving for (Frankl, 1953-1997). Yet, we often experience periods of boredom and meaninglessness in our daily personal or professional lives. In this engaging and interactive e-course I will guide you through inspiring readings, reflective exercises and helpful personal assessments and evaluations. The course outcomes are:
- identification and understanding of personal values,
- creation of your personal vision, and
- establishing a step-by-step plan to implement your mission.
As a result, you will be able to live your life in a more meaningful way and enjoy greater personal satisfaction, happiness and success.
Our e-course “Leading a meaningful life” has recently successfully completed its beta-version and is currently available at an introductory discount. For a limited time participants will be able to receive the full benefits of this course (including
- all study materials,
- various assessments and evaluations,
- substantial email conversations with the author,
- some phone conversations with the author, and a
- certificate upon successful completion)
at the discounted introductory price of $ 499 (over 50% of savings!).
Contact us here to register or to request more information.